Visibility in the dark through the Orbiloc LED safetylight,is very importantin trafficfor boththe dog andthe boss
Warning: Last items in stock!
Visibility in the dark through the Orbiloc LED safety lamp, both for the dog and the boss very important in traffic. Firstly see other road users your dog already walk a considerable distance, but also you can recognize your dog easily when it is dark outside. The Orbiloc LED safety lamp is a solid waterproof safety lamp, which you yourself can put on and off as needed. You can decide whether you want to have a flashing or steady light.
• Clearly visible to a distance of 5 km.
• Beam angle: 270 °.
• 100% waterproof to 100m.
• Robust and impact resistant up to 100 kg.
• Originally developed for military purposes.
• Lifetime LED: more than 100,000 hours.
• Battery life: 250 hours with flashing light, 100 hours of continuous light.
• Resistant to extreme temperatures (-40 ° C to 50 ° C).
• Dimensions: 39 mm x 19 mm x 60 mm.
• Weight: 22 gr.
Included a safety lamp LED Orbiloc
• 2 Lithium batteries
• Mounting Clip
• Velcro for attaching to the collar or harness line
Orbiloc Service Kit
The Orbiloc Service Kit includes everything you need to maintain your Orbiloc and replace the battery. The Service Kit because it contains the following components:
• Battery: 2 x CR 2032 Lithium batteries
• Rubber ring greased silicone
To replace the battery unscrew the bottom of the Orbiloc. To replace the old battery by placing the new one in the bottom of the light, noting sure that the + symbol sitting down. Ensure that the selection mode ring snapped firmly on the lens and the Orbiloc buckle is placed on the lens in the corresponding guide pins. Finally screw the top back on.